Tuesday, June 16, 2020

#WritingCommunity

I haven't been active on Twitter since May 10. The last five weeks have gone by very quickly as I've spent them mostly proofreading, doing construction, reading, writing, and rewriting. 

The first round of editing of Reflections has just been completed. I'm not sure how many more rewrites it will need, but I do know it still needs a lot of work. It's starting to look like a book, though, and that keeps me motivated.

I have a couple of side WIPs going on as well. My progress is slow, but I keep telling myself every word I write is still progress. 

Many books have taken me to various parts of the world over the last few months even though I never left my cabin except to buy groceries, which I still do with my mask on. Many of the books I've been reading were written by my friends in the #WritingCommunity. I've enjoyed reading them and I plan to write reviews for them; I just haven't had time to do it yet.

I miss all of my writer friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment