Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Book Review

I will never be able to thank Steve Bivans enough for writing The End of Fear Itself. It came to me when I really needed it, and it helped me in a way that seemed impossible then, but simply makes sense now.

Reading The End of Fear Itself helped me get from my current struggles all the way back to their roots step by step and understand each step as it was demystified, or as the author calls it “unexplained.” What better way to solve problems than to acknowledge, understand, and break them down? I was able to address my problems, all of which stemmed from various kinds of fear.

As a linguist, I appreciate words and the way they influence us. The author beautifully demonstrated the power of words and how deeply words affect us depending on the part of speech to which they belong. Recognizing the effects of words can help us minimize, in a simple way, the impact of negative language and thoughts which prevent us from living our full potential.

The topic of this remarkable book relates to anyone and everyone. The language used in the book is unpretentious and the words just flow. The author has a brilliant sense of humor. The informative nature of this book and the author's style make it a page turner.

If you are struggling with anything at all in life, read The End of Fear Itself. You won't regret it. I consider the time and money I spent on this book as one of the best investments I've made in my life, and I truly enjoyed the reading and learning experience.

I give this book five stars.

Below is the link to the book. Enjoy.


mybook.to/EndOfFearItself

No comments:

Post a Comment