Monday, October 12, 2020

Pervert

Last week, a neighbor of mine, Kenny, a man in his seventies, asked me if he could take my picture. I said no. He insisted he wanted to send it to his sister because he'd mentioned me to her. I said no again. I specifically said, "I don't like having my picture taken."

Today, I was standing by my other neighbor's house, asking if he too was having problems with his internet connection, and Kenny was there. They were sitting on the porch talking. I heard a sound and noticed he had his phone lifted high toward me. He had just taken my picture with his phone. 

I asked him, "Kenny, did you just take my picture?" He replied, "I took a picture of my car, and you were standing in front of it."

I told him I didn't appreciate it. He shouted, "Fine!" My neighbor whose place it was yelled, "Why are you being a bitch about it?"

So... in this situation, I'm a bitch, and he is not a pervert. Do these people not understand the word "no"?

I walked away, feeling violated and angry, leaving two old perverts behind me as they continued to chat on the porch under their Trump 2020 flag.

1 comment:

  1. No means no, Creep!
    I'm sorry you went through that, Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete