Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Summer

Summer is officially here... but summer has different definitions depending on the location. To me, summer used to mean entire Sundays on the beach, but now, here, the weather has been so hot lately, and the air so full of insects, that besides my evening walk with the dogs, which I look forward to every day, I leave my cabin as little as possible.

This works out just fine with my three ongoing book projects, including the anthology many of my writer friends contributed to, plus a writing class that I teach until the end of summer. 

I have a few books on my to-read list for the summer. I started the first one, Kellcey (by Kacey Kells) several days ago, but given all the editing I'm doing during the day, my progress is slow, so it will take me a while to finish it and post a review. I was also hoping to have another Marco Ocram masterpiece by this summer to put on my reading list, but it seems there are no new books by the author. 

Happy Summer!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much Noosha ❤️🌺🌸. Have a wonderful Summer 23! Love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    (you're in my TBR)

    ReplyDelete